|<-- See earlier|
||Particulars and conditions of sale for a house in Pembroke Street and Botolph Lane ('currently let to F. A. Paley'), viz 17 Botolph Lane and 3 smaller houses, viz nos 14, 15 and 16 Botolph Lane
||Surrender to the Master and Fellows of CCCC of leasehold premises in or near Silver Street (as in 136, etc.)
||Counterpart agreement with Sarah Dolby for a yearly tenancy of the Anchor Inn from Michaelmas 1907 at a rent of £95.
||Abstract of title of Messrs Harry Spurrier and Harry Edward Davies and Miss Gladys Zerneene O'Neil Segrave to freehold premises nos. 6, 7 and 8 Pembroke Street
||Agreement between the Bursar and Herbert A. Rogers for hire of 9 Pembroke Street from Lady Day 1923 at an annual rent of £30
||Memorandum of agreement between the Master and Fellows of CCCC and Miss M. Pate of the University Typing Office, 33 Trinity St., for the hire of 11 and 12 Pembroke St from 14 Feb. 1925 at an annual rent of £40
||Certificate of redemption of Land Tax (no. 171, 561) on 2 Silver St
||Certificate of search relating to nos 8 to 11 Botolph Lane, with receipt for payment by Francis & Co.
||Surveys of The Christopher
||Abstract of title of Mrs M. M. Jones, deceased to nos 8, 9, 10 and 11 Botolph Lane
||Certificate of contract for redemption of land tax on college property in St Botolph's parish
Cambridge, St Botolph's parish deeds
||Counterpart of lease to John Eaden of premises once known as the Dye House and adjoining wharfground (as in 132 and 135) with further ground leased from the corporation for 40 years from Michaelmas 1867 at an annual rent of £5
(former reference: XII 144)
||Master and Fellows of CCCC
||23 Oct. 1867
|Extent and Medium
||1 membrane; vellum; Mixed
|Content and context|
The premises are bounded N. by Silver St., E. by Laundress Lane, S. by a warehouse or granary of the late Charles Finch Foster and W. by the river.
|No further on-line information.|
This site uses Google Analytics Cookies. By using our website
you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.