The papers comprise:-
- off-print 'The real cost of labour and the choice between consumption and investment' by I. M. D. Little, from 'Quarterly Journal of Economics', Vol. LXXV, No. 1, Feb. 1961;
- off-print 'A new theorem on non substitution', by P. Samuelson from H. Hugeland (ed.) 'Money, growth and methodology and other essays in economics in honor of Johan Akerman', March 31, 1961 (C. W. K. Gleerup; Lund, Sweden, 1961), with related correspondence;
- off-print 'Money, dynamic stability and growth', by F. Hahn, from 'Metroeconomica', Vol. XIII, Fasc. 11, Aug. 1961, with related correspondence;
- roneoed typescript 'Note by J. E. Meade arising from C. L. Bliss's paper on "input-output analysis and the theory of prices"', undated;
- 2 galleys from 'Economic Growth', annotated by JVR, undated;
- autograph manuscript and typescript 'III Accumulation and technical change: the model reconditioned', undated;
- roneoed typescript 'A model of accumulation', undated;
- correspondence between Joan Robinson and R. Solow, 1962-4;
- off-print 'The influence of the capital-output ratio on real national income', by Maurice Allais, from 'Econometrica', Vol. 30, No.4, Oct. 1932;
- correspondence with Margaret [? Gardner], Colin Clark and John Gurley, 1961-4.
The papers were originally held in a folder marked 'Important docs. about J's work in early 1960s'.