The file comprises:-
- copy typescript 'A simpler way of putting it. A comment on P. A. Samuelson: an exact consumption-loan model of interest, with or without the social contrivance of money', [c. 1958], with off-print of Samuelson's original article and autograph manuscript notes on the subject;
- copy typed letter from Joan Robinson to Paul Samuelson, 29 Dec. 1960 and roneo typescript 'A new theorem on non-substitution', by Samuelson, 1 Dec. 1960;
- 2 copy typescript comments by J. E. Meade on her 'Exercises in economic analysis', 1958;
- amended galley proof 'The real Wicksell effect', for 'Economic Journal', galley dated 18 June 1958;
- 'China: an economic perspective' (written with Sol Adler), Fabian Tract No. 314, (Sept. 1958);
- roneoed typescript 'Economic possibilities of Ceylon', Aug. 1958;
- copy typescript 'The criterion of neutrality', amended by hand, undated;
- roneoed typescript 'Work in progress: closed and open models', c. 1961;
- off-print 'Economic growth and capital accumulation', by Trevor Swann, from 'Economic Record', Nov. 1956, with off-print of Joan Robinson's comment from 'Economic Record', Apr. 1957;
- 1 autograph letter signed from Joan Robinson to RFK, 16 June ;
- bibliographical reference from Frank Hahn to RFK, 13 Feb. 1961;
- note on capital gains tax from 'RAR' of Buckmaster and Moore, Feb. 1959;
- correspondence between F. J. Lydall and RFK on 'Tea and Coffee Journal', Mar. 1960.
These papers were originally held in a folder marked 'working papers 1960'.