The file comprises:-
- Part of an autograph letter signed [possibly from a Hungarian relative], undated;
- Invitation to lecture by Don S. de Madariaga, 30 July 1959;
- typescript 'What is the most important economic problem to be faced by the United States in the next twenty years?' by Om Prakash, c. 1958 and copy typescript 'The most important economic problem facing the United States in the next twenty years', with no date or indication of author;
- typescript 'Keynes as a conscientious objector', by Liz Johnson, [1950s];
- typescript, with manuscript alterations, of a paper on capital accumulation, headed 'abandon hope all ye who enter here', with no date or indication of author;
- typescript 'The British economy in 1958. Part I Prices, demand and output in the United Kingdom', , no indication of author;
- draft report of the Board of Research Studies of Cambridge University on the regulations for research students, 1958.