This file comprises:
(1) Reprint of his article 'The Philosophy of Treatment' (from 'The Lancet', 16 September 1933), with autograph manuscript alterations including the substitute title 'Uniformity of Treatment' and the addition of the number I at the head; dated in manuscript, Tiberias. 1932.
(2) Typescript with autograph manuscript alterations, 'II: Diversity in Treatment', Nazareth. 11 leaves. 1934.
(3) Typescript with autograph manuscript alterations, 'III: Faith Healing', Nazareth. 5 leaves. 1934.
(4) Typescript with autograph manuscript alterations, 'IV: A Plea for Exactitude', Jerusalem. 12 leaves. 1938.
(5) Carbon of another (but very similar) typing of (4), lacking the last paragraph. 11 leaves, not widely corrected. Undated.
(6) Typescript, no alterations, 'The Mechanics of Poetry'. 5 leaves. Undated.
(7) Autograph manuscript commentary on Ernest Altounyan's own poems (sc. 'Ornament of Honour'). 10 leaves (19 pages text). Undated.