This file comprises:
1. Programme for the Guild's performance of 'As You Like It', Jan 1905. Printed by Essex House Press. Adhered to the programme are two play photographs of C. Corbin, Gwen Bishop and May Dickinson.
2. Catalogue of an Exhibition of Cotswold Art and Craftsmanship at Campden, Aug 1935.
3. 1 autograph letter signed from Alec Miller to Janet Ashbee, including list of Guild play dates (incorrect), 19 Jan 1959.
4. Autograph manuscript list by Alec Miller of Guild play dates (incorrect), c Jan 1959.
5. 1 autograph letter signed from W.T.H. [possibly Will Hart] to Janet Ashbee on books, including Alec Miller's book 'Tradition in Sculpture', Apr 1959.
6. 'Birmingham Post' news clipping on an exhibition by the Campden School of Arts and Crafts, 31 Mar 1959.
7. 'Evesham Journal' news clipping on the Campden Arts and Crafts Exhibition, with photograph, 3 Apr 1959.
8. Parchment book cover with the title 'The Guild of Handicraft Ltd' in ink with 'in liquidation' in pencil underneath. The spine reads ' Civic Arts Assn'.