Anthony P. Banham's father H.G. Banham was a chorister 1917-1921.
Sepia-tone images, scanned from the original photographs and printed on photographic paper. Subjects are:
- Two shots of 'HM Prince + Durnford': descending the Chapel steps, and proceeding through the Front Court followed by a procession and showing the Porter's Lodge, Wilkins Building and fountain
- Three views south from the Chapel roof showing the Porter's Lodge, the end of the Wilkins Building, King's Parade and Cambridge buildings beyond; taken from the east end, middle, and west end of the Chapel roof
- West end of the Chapel from the backs, including the north end of the Gibbs Building, and part of Clare College
- View east from the Chapel roof, showing parapets and Cambridge roofs
- View east and downward from the Chapel roof, showing Great St. Mary's Church and King's Parade
- View, probably either southwest or northwest, from the west end of the Chapel roof
- 'Group on King's Chapel' showing probably the Choir sitting and standing on the Chapel roof, with parapets in the background. Probably HG Banham is the boy on the left of the main group with his arm akimbo.
- Two young men and an older man standing atop the Chapel roof
- 'W. door of King's', taken from inside the Chapel through the open west door, showing the backs
- A view along the peak of the Chapel roof, showing parapets and turrets.
Donated by Anthony P. Banham, 10 Feb. 2005.