File containing chiefly agreements relating to the publication of various of Rhoda Power's works, as follows:
1) Agreement with Cambridge University Press relating to 'Stories from Mythology', 1929;
2) Agreement with Houghton Mifflin relating to 'How it Happened', 1930;
3) Agreement with George Allen & Unwin Ltd relating to 'Stories from History', 1951;
4) Agreement with Parker Garrett & Co relating to 'Boys and Girls of History', 1965;
5) Agreement with Parker Garrett & Co relating to 'Stories from Everywhere', 1968.
The file also contains a letter to Mr R Garrett relating to renewal of copyright in Rhoda Power, 'From the Fury and the Northman', 1985.
Also 2 deeds relating to the leasing by R Garrett of Flat no. 2, 42 Clarendon Road London W11, 1973 and 1975 [the flat was leased in 1973 to Beryl Power, sister of Rhoda].
0910/52 - These papers were donated to Girton in July 2010 by Lucy Pollard, the granddaughter of Margery Spring Rice, nee Garrett, a Girtonian who was a friend of all three Power sisters, Eileen, Beryl and Rhoda.