Various visiting cards, tickets etc. as described:
1. Visiting card of Robert Trewick Bone (with pen and ink drawing on reverse).
2. Paper with signature of Cte.de Survilliers [Joseph Bonaparte].
3. 2 cards with autograph of 'Psse.Charlotte Napoleon'. Dated on reverse 'Wednesday 3 July 1833' by JCG.
4. Ticket to admit bearer to a private recital at Casa G--- [Sigr.A.Gherardini]. Dated on reverse 27 April 1833.
5. Admission card (with envelope) to visit Chiswick House for 'Mr.Dunlop's party' (signed) 'Devonshire'.
6. Receipt and valuation (in Italian) for two antique vases. Rome, 12 November 1852.
7. Letter (with envelope) from Adele, duchesse Colonna (in French) to JCG. Rome, 8 March 1858.
[request for JCG to purchase charity lottery tickets for orphans. Princess Bonaparte Gabrielli is president of the charity].
8. Folded paper as envelope (no contents) addressed to:
'The Lady Edward Bentinck, Paragon, Ramsgate.' Dated London, 18 December 1828.
(red seal - rose and crown - paper cut so as not to damage seal). [? from the Duke of Wellington].
9. Two printed lace-edged devotional cards.