(1) Correspondence with miscellaneous societies, 1900-1923, including the British Astronomical Association, regarding lectures for 1917; Royal Geographical Society, regarding a geodetic survey, 1923; Optical Convention, regarding a visit to the Royal Observatory, schedules, agenda, etc., 1912; and the Optical Society, regarding the Optical Standards Committee and the Optical Convention, 1900-1904.
(2) Correspondence with miscellaneous societies, 1913-1916, including the Mexican Astronomical Society; Edinburgh Royal Mathematical Association; Mathematical Association, London Branch; British Science Guild; Royal Society of Edinburgh; Russian Astronomical Society; and Royal Astronomical Society of Canada.
(3) Correspondence with miscellaneous societies, 1914-1925, including the Technical Committee of the Optical Convention; Astronomical and Astrophysical Society of America; Mathematical Association, London Branch; American Astronomical Society; Belgian Astronomical Society; Royal Society of Edinburgh; Royal Geographical Society; National Committee for Geodesy and Geophysics; British Astronomical Association; and Astronomical Society of the Pacific.
(4) Correspondence with miscellaneous societies, 1924-1929, including the Royal Geographical Society; Optical Society; and British Horological Institute.
(5) Miscellaneous correspondence with the British Astronomical Association, 1930-1937, regarding the design of the Walter Goodacre Medal, disputes, the annual dinner, comments on papers submitted, membership applications, the printing of the Journal and the stock of publications.