Correspondence, calculations and internal memoranda relating to the compilation of star catalogues:
1. Letter from A.C. Dixon including notes of errors in the Greenwich Observations.
2. Comparison of results on the North Polar distance of stars common to the 1887 and 1888 annual catalogues.
3. The algebraic excess of 1888 North Polar distances over those for 1887 for stars common to both catalogues.
4. Computation of precessions.
5. The number of stars observed in the annual catalogues, 1877-1894.
6. Comparison of 'Astronomische Geselleschaft' and the Greenwich Ten-Year Catalogues, 1890.
7. List of star catalogues and almanacs, including:
(a) 'Nautical Almanac', 1898
(b) 'Connaissance des Temps'
(c) 'Berliner Jahrbuck'
(d) American ephemeris
(e) List of Zodiacal stars in the 'Nautical Almanac', 1898
(f) Newcomb's standard stars
(g) Auwers's fundamental stars
(h) Stars down to the fourth magnitude
8. Notes on the total of stars in the Third Ten-Year Catalogue of 1900 and a general statement on the re-reduction of Groombridge's observations.
9. Description of work done during the year 1900-1901 on Groombridge's observations.
10. Description of work done during the year 1901-1902 on Groombridge's observations.
11. Progress of observations of astrographic reference stars.
12. Summary of meridian observations in the Greenwich Zone for the New Ten-Year Catalogue.
13. Transit circle working catalogue, 1900
14. 'Definitive places of the 622 stars of the Fundamental Catalogue for the "Astronomische Geselleschaft" Zones and the Southern Continuations', 1906.
15. Notes regarding the proposed Altazimuth Ten-Year Catalogue.
16. Notes on Professor Boss' catalogue of 1069 fundamental stars and M. Backlund's list of standard stars 1909.
17. List of stars which appear in the ephemerides for 1850.