Observations for determining the difference in longitude of Paris and Greenwich, 1888, and papers on the latitude of Greenwich, 1889. There is an index listing the following sections:
1. 'Exchange of Signals, Greenwich Station FA, AA': a series of printed sheets containing chronometer observations at Paris and Greenwich.
2. 'Exchange of Signals, Greenwich Station AF, FF': a further series of chronometer exchanges.
3. 'Observations of Polar Stars, Greenwich Station'.
4. 'Observations of Polar Stars, Paris Station'.
5. 'Paris Station, Transits of Clock Stars'.
6. 'Greenwich Station, Transits of Clock Stars'.
7. 'Ephemeris of Stars'.
8. 'Paris Station, Observations of Clock Stars'.
9. 'Greenwich Station, Observations of Clock Stars'.
10. 'Experimental Reduction of French Observations to check French Reductions'.
11. 'Provisional Correction to Ephemeris'.
12. 'Ledgers for Correction to Ephemeris'.
13. 'Latitude of Greenwich 1899 July 6 to 31'.
14. 'Latitude of Greenwich with the French T.C.'