1. Undated letter from R.C. Barnard on letting some property.
2. Undated letter from S.B. Vince asking his father for his thoughts on three sermons.
3. Letter from Edward Waring, 23 June 1796, promising his vote at an election.
4. Letter from I. Wilson, Ramsgate, 16 June 1805, on enquiries he has made on Vince's behalf as to the possibility of renting a property.
5. Letter from Samuel Hinds Jnr, 28 November 1811, regarding typographical errors in the last edition of 'Fluxions'.
6. Part of a letter from Thomas Martyn, Kimbolton, Huntingdon, 17 December 1811, on matters relating to mathematical publications, with a note from S.B. Vince.
7. Request from William Purkis, Balsham, Cambridgeshire, 5 January 1812, for the option to purchase or rent a farm.