A book of astronomical tables, possibly used by Maskelyne in preparing his 'British Mariners Guide' (1763), containing:
1. Rules to find when there will be an eclipse of the Sun or Moon.
2. To find the time of the new Moon, first quarter, full Moon and last quarter, with examples.
3. Table for the correction of the Moon's diameter.
4. Table to reduce sidereal time into mean solar time.
5. Right ascensions, north polar distances, latitudes and longitudes of major stars.
6. Aberrations of fixed stars in right ascension and declination.
7. To find the true geocentric appearances of the satellites of Saturn.
8. Magnifying powers of the telescopes.
9. Rule to extract the cube root of a given number.
10. Notes on spherical trigonometry for application in finding the elongation of planets.