Computations for obtaining mean right ascensions of the stars and planets derived from transit observations.
1. Computations of mean right ascension of stars from transit observations by comparison with Alpha Aquilae, 1784-1785.
2. Right ascensions of 1st Alpha Capricorni and 1st Alpha Librae, 1782-1785.
3. Computations of mean right ascensions of stars from transits between 6 June 1765 and 5 January 1766.
4. Corrections to the right ascension of the Sun between 3 August 1776 and 31 December 1782, to reduce to the standard of the 1776 and 1782 Nautical Catalogues. There are similar corrections for the period 28 August 1762 to 2 August 1776.
5. Corrections of the Sun's longitude in conjunction with its corrected right ascension for 13 September 1762 to 2 August 1776.
6. Intervals between wires in the transit telescope, 1796-1797.
7. Further corrections to the Sun's right ascension, 1783-1787.
8. Computation for mean right ascensions of the stars from transit observations, 1796-1797.
9. Corrections of right ascensions of the Sun, Moon and planets for errors in the line of collimation, 1795-1796.
10. Computation of mean right ascensions of stars from transit observations, 1797-1805.
11. Intervals between transit telescope wires, with observations, 1799.