Various calculations and observations, with tables of the Sun, Moon and planets.
1. Laws of reduction.
2. Laws on numeration.
3. Laws on addition.
4. Laws on addition of weight.
5. Laws on subtraction.
6. Multiplication tables.
7. Laws on multiplication.
8. Laws on division.
9. Sketch of the paths of unknown comets.
10. Calculations for a comet of 1661.
11. Observations of comets, 1661-1679.
12. Calibrated time chart, circumstances unknown.
13. Tables of declination.
14. Table on the position of major stars.
15. Table of the Sun's position based on quadrant observations.
16. The way of referring the longitude and latitude of any star to the right ascension and declination from Mr Oughtrod's observations.
17. Chart of star observations, 1681.
18. Astronomical observations at Islington, 1680-1682.
19. Calculations of the stars for the period 1679-1723, with a drawing of an equatorial dial serving all latitudes and a table of unknown computation for an unspecified year.
20. Calculations, 1668-1720.
21. Logarithmic distances of Venus to the Sun.
22. Table of observations of Venus.
23. Table of unspecified observations.
24. Table for latitudes of Mercury.
25. Logarithmic distances of Mercury from the Sun.
26. Table on Mercury's position.
27. Annual table for the position of an unspecified body, likely to be Mars.
28. Table of observations for the position of an unspecified body, probably Mars, 1601-1720.
29. Logarithmic distances of Mars to the Sun.
30. Table of observations for the centre of Mars.
31. Annual table of the position of an unspecified body.
32. Rough calculations on a piece of paper.
33. Table of reduced observations, 1601-1720.
34. Logarithmic distances between the Sun and the Earth.
35. Table on the Sun's position.
36. Sun's position throughout the year.
37. Table of the Sun's meridian, 1601-1770.
38. Calculations of stars, 1724-1725.
39. Table of calculations based on Kepler's work.
40. Table on lunar distance.
41. Table on the eccentricities of the lunar orbit based on Tycho's work.
42. Table on lunar equations based on Tycho's observations.
43. Table of astronomical positions based on Ptolemy's epicycle theory.
44. Observations by Halley at Islington, 1682-1684.
45. The elements of the 1652 comet.
46. The elements of Cysali's 1618 comet.
47. The elements of Kepler's 1607 comet.
48. The elements of Tycho's 1590 comet.
49. The elements of Tycho's 1585 comet.
50. The elements of Tycho's 1577-1578 comet.
51. The elements of the 1532 comet.
52. The elements of the 1531 comet.
53. The elements of the 1472 comet.