Computations, tables, observations and miscellaneous papers. Nos 19-43 are bound together in the form of an exercise book.
1. Observations of the planets, 17-18 May 1737, in Latin.
2. Observations and calculations for 23-24 July 1739.
3. Observations at Stoke Newington, London, 1738.
4. Observations by J.N. Lillee of the passage of the Moon at Petersburg, 2-3 January 1738.
5. Lunar observations at Paris, 1729-1723.
6. French account of an eclipse during 1736.
7. Note on a comet and an observation of an eclipse at Edinburgh.
8. Observations undertaken on 26 December 1739.
9. Observations at Greenwich, 6 March 1740.
10. Notes on Capricorn and Aquarius.
11. Table of star positions, 1734-1735.
12. Observation, in Latin, of an eclipse at Covent Garden, London, in 1736.
13. Major star positions, 1740.
14. Rough calculations of unknown provenance.
15. Letter from Nevil Maskelyne, 16 February 1767, outlining the work done by Halley, with notes on his errors and his observational method, and a key to Maskelyne's own abbreviations.
16. Note of observations performed 1735-1736.
17. Note referring to specific dates during 1732-1738.
18. Rough calculations of unknown provenance.
19. Table of reductions of unknown stars.
20. Table of solar observations, 1601-1720.
21. Annual table of the Sun's position.
22. Table of measurements of the Earth.
23. Logarithm tables.
24. Table of computations associated with the stars in the constellations of the Zodiac.
25. Table of refractions of angles in degrees.
26. Observations of the Moon, 1581-1687.
27. Annual position of the Moon, 1 January - 31 December.
28. Times of the Moon's position.
29. Latin note on how to calculate the Sun and the Moon's position and distance.
30. Table on the eccentricities of the Moon's orbit.
31. Table of the Moon's reflection of the Sun.
32. Table of different angles when the Moon is in the ecliptic.
33. Table of parallaxes between the Sun and Moon.
34. Lunar positions in the ecliptic.
35. Table of lunar positions.
36. Table of movement between the Sun and Moon.
37. Observations of stars, 1675-1711.
38. Position of Mercury, 1581-1700.
39. Annual position of Mercury, 1 January - 31 December inclusive.
40. Equations and calculations.
41. Account, in pencil, of observations of Mercury, with latitudes of various towns and places written in ink.
42. Calculations and observations of stars and planets, 1676-1711.
43. Table of positions of the Sun and Moon for an eclipse.
44. Observations of spots on the Moon, 1718-1722.
45. Pencil calculations on the error in clocks.