Various astronomical tables, including:
1. A letter from John Senex of London, 16 May 1715, requesting information on a comet and a meeting with Halley. A list of observations and calculations is on the reverse.
2. Table of the different declinations of the stars in the eclipse.
3. Logarithm tables.
4. Annual ephemeris for the Sun.
5. Table on the Sun's declination.
6. Table of angles of the stars from the ecliptic.
7. List of angles of the meridian from the horizontal.
8. Table of the altitude of the Sun, with equations and calculations.
9. Table of the nonagesimal at the Greenwich latitude 0°-360°.
10. Table of the nonagesimal at the latitude 55° 54', 0°-360°.
11. Table of the nonagesimal at the latitude of St Helena 0°-360°.
12. Table of the nonagesimal at the latitude of 54° 23', 0°-360°.
13. Observations and computations of the Sun based on Ptolemy's findings at Alexandria.