Planetary and lunar calculations based on data of 1676-1689, with references to 1690, 412 folios. There are eight sections, marked as volumes 1 to 8 and separately paginated by Flamsteed, bound together in one volume in the order of their marking. The writing is mostly in John Witty's hand, with Flamsteed's hand featuring occasionally. There is a contents guide by Flamsteed at the start of each volume, and calculations on loose leaves throughout.
1. Calculations relating to Saturn, with references to stars, Jupiter and the Moon; and notes on mathematical methods (5v).
2. Planetary calculations relating to 1676-1683, with brief synopses of observations of Jupiter, Mars and Saturn.
3. Planetary calculations relating to 1681-1689, with observations of Saturn and Jupiter.
4. Lunar observations and calculations relating to 1676-1680.
5. Lunar observations and calculations relating to 1684-1689.
6. Lunar observations and calculations for 1682-1683, with work on Venus, 1676-1686, and Mercury, 1676-1680.
7. Lunar observations and calculations for 1688-1689 and 1681.
8. 'Lunae loca e Tabulis supputata per Jo. Witty' ('Places of the moon calculated by John Witty from the tables'), 1677-1680.