Correspondence (including press copies) and related papers regarding the Bangkok-Korat Railway, Siam, including the position of George Murray Campbell, November 1893, February-March 1894 and July 1900. Most of the letters are from J.J. Keswick, Hong Kong and Shanghai, to William Keswick, London. The related documents are as follows:
1. An envelope containing an undertaking by Jardine, Matheson & Co. to guarantee the due performance of a contract by G.M. Campbell for the construction of a railway between Bangkok and Korat for the Siamese Government, dated London, 9 December 1891.
2. A contract between G.M. Campbell, railway contractor, and William Keswick, on behalf of Jardine, Matheson & Co., regarding the construction and equipment of the Bangkok-Korat Railway, 30 March 1892.
3. The account current of G. Murray Campbell with the Bangkok-Korat Railway, January 1892-June 1893.
4. A statement of the suspense account for the Bangkok-Korat Railway, 30 June 1893.
5. A balance sheet for the Bangkok-Korat Railway, 30 June 1893.